- This event has passed.
Seasonal Container Patio Party 9/9 @ 6pm
September 9 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm$99.00 – $159.00
Looking for a fun night out with friends? Fall in love with the colors of the season! Get your fill of mums, pumpkins, and all things fall. Come and join us at Coffey Grounds Farm for an evening of potting, cocktails, charcuterie, and desserts! The Barn at Coffey Grounds Farm creates the perfect atmosphere for our Patio Parties with a casual, elegance that makes way for a fun, laid back evening for all.
Our parties are not your ordinary “potting class”, this is an event that guides you through creating something that is truly tailored to your design preferences, while enjoying the company of wonderful people, and delicious food and drinks!
We are now offering 3 ticket options for our seasonal container classes, in hopes to create opportunity for more people to join us for the fun! Ticket options include:
- Seasonal Planting with the pot included $149
- Don’t have your own outdoor pot or want something new? This is the ticket for you! We will provide you with a beautiful, outdoor container and everything else you will need to have a wonderful time and gorgeous seasonal container!
- Hemp Insert Seasonal Planting $115
- Have a planter at home that you are wanting to use, but don’t want to haul it to the party or buy a new one? Plant your fall arrangement in one of our bio-degradable hemp containers and insert it into your container when you get home.
- Bring Your Own Pot $99
- Have a pot that you already love? Bring it! Make sure it is something you will be able to carry and transport after it has been planted with your new fall blooms. Delivery will be available after the party for an additional fee, if desired.
All of our Patio Parties include everything you will need for the evening. We provide:
- all plant material (tailored for your sun requirements)
- single serving of Miracle Grow
- food, including a fall inspired charcuterie cup
- 2 spiced apple prosecco cocktails
- water, iced tea, & lemonade
- a host to guide you through the container project
- & a ton of fun!!
Located on the corner of 167th & Nall, not far from HWY 69. Coffey Grounds Farm also offers fresh flower picking and vegetables grown on property, so please feel free to allow some time to visit Janet in her gardens to create an even more memorable experience.